HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR OUR VALUED GUESTS:
New York City businesses will no longer be required to have customers present proof of vaccination for indoor dining and attractions. Here at One World Observatory, we will no longer require proof of vaccination. Additionally, masks will be optional for both guests and associates. If any associate, team member or guest feels that they would like to continue wearing a mask as an added layer of protection, we encourage them to do so.
CLEANING & SANITATION:
- Enabling regular sanitization and disinfection practices
- Increasing hand sanitizing areas for guest use
- Limiting attendance through timed ticketing and reduced elevator capacity
- Increasing contactless payments
- Encouraging advanced online/mobile tickets
- Regulating seating in the bar/cafe
We’re dedicated to doing everything we can to deliver a safe, healthy, and clean experience. If you have further questions or suggestions, please contact our Guest Services Call Center at 212-602-4000. Representatives are available during posted operating hours. Caring for our customers and employees is our top priority. Thank you.