HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
An Important Message for Our Valued Guests:
One World Observatory is delighted to welcome visitors and guests to the top of the tallest building in New York City and the Western Hemisphere. The Observatory is abiding strictly with the most recent guidelines outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local officials.
One World Observatory has implemented enhanced health and safety protocols positively impacting the entire guest experience. Below are procedures that remain in place to ensure a safe visit:
Cleaning & Sanitation:
- All associates are required to wear masks
- All guests are required to wear masks
- Enabling regular sanitization and disinfection practices
- Increasing hand sanitizing areas for guest use
- Limiting attendance through timed ticketing and reduced elevator capacity
- Increasing contactless payments
- Encouraging advanced online/mobile tickets
- Regulating seating in the bar/cafe
We’re dedicated to doing everything we can to deliver a safe, healthy, and clean experience. If you have further questions or suggestions, please contact our Guest Services Call Center at 212-602-4000. Representatives are available during posted operating hours.
Caring for our customers and employees is our top priority. Accordingly, we've recently updated our Guest Code of Conduct. For more information on how COVID-19 may impact your visit, please click here. Thank you.