HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
An Important Message for Our Valued Guests:
One World Observatory is delighted to welcome visitors and guests to the top of the tallest building in New York City and the Western Hemisphere. The Observatory is abiding strictly with the most recent guidelines outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local officials.
One World Observatory has implemented enhanced health and safety protocols including requiring all associates and guests to show proof of vaccination per NYC’s ‘Key to NYC’ mandate. Below are procedures in place to ensure a safe visit:
- All associates are required to be vaccinated
- All guests over the age of 12 are required to show proof of vaccination to gain entry to One World Observatory.
- Individuals must demonstrate that they have received at least one dose of a vaccine authorized by the United States Food and Drug Administration or by the World Health Organization.
- Sufficient proof may be demonstrated by displaying:
- A photo or hard copy of their CDC vaccination card
- NYC COVID Safe App
- New York State Excelsior App
- Official vaccine record
- A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered outside the United States for one of the following vaccines: AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, or Sinovac
- ID must be presented with proof of vaccination
- Medical and religious exemptions will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- In addition to showing proof of vaccination prior to entry, all associates and guests will be required to wear face coverings
Cleaning & Sanitation:
- Enabling regular sanitization and disinfection practices
- Increasing hand sanitizing areas for guest use
- Limiting attendance through timed ticketing and reduced elevator capacity
- Increasing contactless payments
- Encouraging advanced online/mobile tickets
- Regulating seating in the bar/cafe
We’re dedicated to doing everything we can to deliver a safe, healthy, and clean experience. If you have further questions or suggestions, please contact our Guest Services Call Center at 212-602-4000. Representatives are available during posted operating hours.
Caring for our customers and employees is our top priority. Accordingly, we've recently updated our Guest Code of Conduct. For more information on how COVID-19 may impact your visit, please click here. Thank you.