PROHIBITED ITEMS AT ONE WORLD OBSERVATORY
- Weapons: Firearms (guns, rifles, BB guns, pellet guns, stun guns, tasers) Knives, razors, box cutters, laser pointers, mace, pepper spray, nunchucks (or any other martial art equipment), baseball bats, hockey sticks, golf clubs
- Bicycles, scooters, roller/in-line skates, shoes with wheels (wheelies), Segway scooters
- Double wide strollers or stroller/carriages that cannot be folded
- Bags (including back packs), packages or luggage over the following dimensions: No more than 25” high x no more than 17” wide x no more than 9” deep
- Outside food or beverages
- Outside alcohol of any type
- Professional photo or video equipment including: tripods, lights, professional cameras (video or photo), recording devices, megaphones or other amplification equipment.
- Cigarettes and any other type of tobacco product, cigars, pipes
- Illegal or illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Personal or family pets (certified service animals are permitted)
- Profane or obscene clothing (at discretion of management)
One World Observatory management reserves the right to alter, add or delete items to this list at our sole discretion. Guests who violate these prohibitions will be refused entry to the facility and/or will face immediate removal from the premises without re-imbursement of ticket admission price.